It's Time To Adopt A Dog!
Few Steps From Home Offical Dog Adoption Application
Please complete a Meet and Greet Application prior to submitting the following Adoption Application. Do NOT submit the below application UNLESS you have met with the dog listed or have made other arrangements with the rescue
What You get When You Adopt From Us
- All medical included but not limited to:
- Heartworm negative test
- Spayed or neutered
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Treated for internal parasites
- Started on monthly heartworm prevention
- Paid life time microchip registration registered in adopters name prior to adoption
- any other noticeable medical care needed.
Other items you get upon adoption
- Full medical records
- Copy of adoption contract
- Information on the microchip and number and a PDF file emailed to you or printed for you (your preference) with the certificate
- A FULL write up on the dog of everything we have experienced while that dog has been in rescue, recommendations we have, suggestions, training advice, commands the dog knows, likes, dislikes, feeding schedule and MUCH, MUCH more!
- A tax deductable receipt
- Non-slip collar(s)
- Starter food
- Other various items depending on the dog
Our Rescue is here for the life of your adopted dog and many times beyond!
- The support you will get from us will be for the LIFE of your dog.
- We are here 24/7 and at YOUR disposal for whatever you need.
- Should you have a question about something that your dog did that you are unsure of we are here
- If you need training advice that is what we are here for as well, and we are pretty good at what we do! If we do not have an answer for you we can put you in touch with someone who CAN answer the question for you.
- Of course we are always here if you just want to brag about your dog!
And most importantly,
"When you adopt a dog, you adopt a community of support and friendship"